Loyal to its philosophy of linking education with the labour market, IST has links with the following organisations and chambers in Greece as well as abroad:
- Athens Chamber of Commerce and Industry (A.C.C.I.)
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Piraeus
- Craft Chamber of Piraeus
- Association of Freelance Tax Professionals of Attica
- The Association of Greek Tourist Companies (S.Ε.Τ.Ε.)
- The British Hellenic Chamber
- ΕΑΙΕ European Association for International Education
- The Arab – Hellenic Chamber of Commerce and Development
- Agreement with Panathinaikos B.C OPAP.
IST has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Athens Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ACCI) and the Piraeus Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PCCI) aiming at improving competition among Greek businesses and the Greek economy in general, thus enhancing the business environment in Greece.
The collaboration focuses on the following sectors
Training: being a key factor for the improvement of competition among businesses, the parties may jointly design and offer certified or non-certified programmes on various subjects.
Organising conferences: the parties may effectively co-operate in organizing conferences aiming at disseminating knowledge to the Greek business community.
European Union and National-funded programmes: the parties may collaborate in order to manage and materialize European Union and National Funded Programmes.
Joint research on business related issues catering to the interests of all three parties: the parties may jointly carry out research of mutual interest and promote results on a national and European level.