Why Choose This Course?
Our BA Business is designed to produce graduates with the skills to meets employers’ needs in the contemporary business world and who are ready to build a successful business career.
- gain a broad insight into the world of business and management from academics and industry professionals with a wealth of experience
- acquire the knowledge and abilities not only to become an effective business manager but also the entrepreneurialism to develop their own business
- gain an understanding of management, business operations, corporate strategy, business law and human resources
What will you study?
Each module should require around 36 hours of direct learning through a combination of lectures and tutorials. An estimated further commitment of 160 independent study hours will be required for each module, although this can vary from student to student.
- Business Environment
- Business Communication Skills
- Marketing Essentials
- Data Analytics and Understanding ‘Big Data’
- Creating Events
- Business Law
- Managing Corporate Risk and Crime
- Engaging and Leading People
- Customer Service Excellence
- Competitive Intelligence Research
- Strategic Thinking
- Employment Law
- International Human Resource Management
- Strategic Marketing
We offer an innovative degree programme that fosters enthusiasm, determination and a willingness to learn. Business leaders have assessed our new curriculum so you know we are teaching what they need. We also have an excellent careers centre, which has a wealth of expertise, resources, and opportunities.