BA in Hospitality, Tourism & Event Management
Why Choose This Course?
This dedicated degree will give you the practical skills and the vital knowledge you need for a career in the hospitality, tourism and event management industry.
- is made up of stimulating and thought-provoking modules covering essential business topics
- includes advanced modules providing a breadth of knowledge and experience such as creating events, visitor attraction management, sustainable planning & development, contemporary issues in hospitality management and human resource management
- through our close relations with the Greek tourism industry, we are able to arrange exciting guest speakers and on-site visits to some of the key organisations in the fields of hospitality, tourism and events.
- students will be encouraged to take a work placement that will significantly enhance your CV and employment prospects.
What will you study?
- Business Environment
- Business Communication Skills for Marketing
- Marketing Essentials
- Data Analytics and Understanding ‘Big Data’
- Creating Events
- Customer Service Excellence
- Engaging and Leading People
- Event Management and Execution
- Visitor Attraction Management
- HRM for Business
- Competitive Intelligence Research
- Strategic Thinking
- Food and drink tourism
- Contemporary Issues in Hospitality
- Strategic Marketing
This degree offers potential for employment in a wide range of areas within the hospitality, tourism and events sector. Your qualification, practical experience and volunteering opportunities will provide you with the prerequisites employers are looking for. Alternatively, it may equip you with the skills to start your own business in the service sector.