Aims of the seminar:
The aim of this seminar is to present a structured process for improving cost management and handling liquidity risk. The financial system has experienced a multitude of new developments and major structural changes over the last decades. Widespread deregulation, liberalization and globalization, accompanied by technological development and consolidation, have fundamentally transformed the global financial landscape. In such a demanding and unstable environment, cost management is a crucial issue for the survival and development of a firm. The objective of this seminar is to provide participants with practical knowledge and guidance on applying efficient cost management techniques as well as facing liquidity risk and enhancing company performance. This is a practical, hands-on seminar that will also give you the opportunity to discuss actual paradigms stemming from an emerging “transformed”, European market thus allowing you to learn how the E.U. deals with such issues.
All the Teachers and Educators, Business consultants, accountants, business executives, medium-size / large companies, teachers, lecturers.
Topics to be discussed:
- Introduction to costing and contemporary cost management techniques
- Activity based costing
- Absorption and process costing
- Cash flow analysis
- Flexible Budgets, Variances and Management Control
- Control Systems and Performance Measurement
- Practical advices for efficient cost management
- Managing and improving liquidity-practical examples
- Crisis management / decision-making process
Language of Tuition:
- Designing and delivery of the training programme (seminar)
- Highly Qualified Lecturers
- Notes prepared by the lecturers
- Stationery (dossier, notepad, pen)
- Use the IST computer facilities
- Use the IST library facilities
- Free access to the internet
- Certificate of Attendance for each participant
Where and When
Athens (Greece): Flexible dates
5 days, 25 hours
550€ / participant (350€ course fee + 200 € organizational support) which includes: course tuition over 5 days, materials, monitoring and evaluation during the course, certificates, cultural events , meals etc.
HOW TO APPLY
You may register at firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that places are limited so do not make travel arrangements until confirmation is provided by IST.