The MSc Strategic Business Management programme provides students with an advanced study of the theoretical foundations of business and management, with an applied emphasis and focus on contemporary issues.
Delivered 100% online, this programme is accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and awarded by The University of Law. Graduates will receive a Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Leadership and Management alongside their degree.
1 year (full-time)
2 years (part-time)
Created for the next generation of business leaders who want to take their place at the heart of international business, and in particular for those who are interested in roles such as consultant, analyst, and entrepreneur.
The programme is delivered in an interactive way with a real-world focus. Students will be provided with online lectures and workshops for each module by the University of Law. There will be interactive activities, with other students, and business tasks to complete. You will be supported by academic staff in undertaking activities and tasks. To prepare for these tasks, students will be directed to a range of electronic learning resources including e-books, professional body resources, the FT and online databases.
Learning is further supported by online resources, including the Financial Times, case studies, simulations, learning videos, reading materials, online testing and feedback.
IST will provide you with the support and lectures in a classroom in order to give you the opportunity for face-to-face education.
The University of Law Business School recognises the demands faced by students balancing study with other aspects of life. We are committed to providing you with the flexibility you need to successfully complete your course. Online students can therefore now choose to undertake the course over 12 months or on a part-time basis over 21 months.
As a part-time student you’ll still access the same high quality of teaching as your fellow full- time comrades. You’ll enjoy the same benefits as if you were studying full time with the only difference being that you’ll study one module at a time enabling you to balance studying with other commitments.
At The University of Law Business School, we give you the opportunity to gain your postgraduate degree entirely online, with the same standards of tuition and academic rigour as you’d find on our campus programmes. As well as having the freedom to study with us from any location worldwide, you’ll receive dedicated support from our faculty members and have access to careers guidance throughout the duration of your programme.
Whichever online programme you choose, you’ll acquire the skills, competencies, and business acumen needed to take your career forward through our full range of innovative online study resources, which allow you to create your own timetable and fit your studies around your personal and professional commitments.
With your postgraduate study materials delivered directly to your PC, laptop, tablet, or smartphone at the time and location of your choice, you’ll have the freedom to get the knowledge and skills that leading employers are looking for – wherever you are in the world.
As an online student, you’ll have access to:
- A range of professionally produced tuition videos to support each module, featuring detailed animations to help you absorb complex concepts
- Case studies are taken from the real business world to help strengthen your learning
- Downloadable reading materials, so you can revise on-the-go
- Varied assessments and assignments and complemented by online discussions with your programme tutor and classmates
- An online library of international recognized journals, databases, newspaper articles, and primary source materials
- Interactive VoiceThread videos where you can comment on tutor-led presentations via webcam
One-to-one student support, including a personal tutor who will supervise your academic development throughout the duration of the course
The course will cover the following core modules:
- Global Business Strategy and Leadership (30 credits)
- Management of Business Operations (15 credits)
- Performance Management and Reward (15 credits)
- International Marketing Leadership (30 credits)
- Financial Information for Business Decisions (30 credits)
- Research Methods, Professional Development and Dissertation/ Project (60 credits)
ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS: A UK Honours degree at a minimum of second class 2.2, or equivalent and
LEVELS OF LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY: IELTS level 6.5 in English or equivalent
Σε ενδιαφέρει να αποκτήσεις πτυχίο σπουδάζοντας στο IST;
Συμπλήρωσε τα στοιχεία σου ή την αίτηση εγγραφής τώρα!